Struggling with e-learning? Do your e-learning at The BREAK! Thanks to a grant from The Best Buy Foundation, we have capacity for 6 students to do their e-learning in a supervised and safe environment.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday!
High School: 7 AM - 12 PM
$20/Student/day or $50 for the week for High School Hours
Middle School: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
$40/Student/day or $100 for the week for Middle School Hours
Sliding scale for financial insecurity.
Hours for age groups interchangeable (i.e. Middle Schooler can sign up for High School Hours or vice versa)
Masks required for students and staff.
Sign Ups (below) required by 7 p.m. the day prior for facility use.
HOW IT WORKS / RULES:
- Student must give staff their schedule so they can monitor that they are in class.
- Students will be assigned a computer. Please bring Chromebooks if students have them.
- Use of facility and computers during breaks designated by parents.
- Staff will help with school work when appropriate. If a student needs tutoring, the Break can connect you with resources for individual tutoring (teachers, honor society students, etc.).
- Open communication with parents and supervisors.
- Though we are a safe and supervised environment, we are not equipped to
handle behavioral issues that would require an assistant at this time.
- The BREAK is not responsible for students' grades.
Please click on the day(s) you'd like to sign up for so we have a proper head count. You may choose to pay online (below the calendar) or at the door when you arrive!